RN - Infection Preventionist and Unit Manager
Meridian Senior Living believes that “Everyone Deserves a Great Life.”
To us, a great life in our communities starts with great employees. What makes a great employee, you ask?
We believe a great employee is someone that understands that our work is hard yet rewarding, that team work truly makes the dream work, and that at the end of the day there is nothing more satisfying then making a difference in someone’s life.
What do we offer to these great employees?
- A solid benefits package (with several different plan options for you to choose from) – complete with Medical, Dental, and Vision.
- 1800MD – Telemedicine that is available to all employees and their family members at no cost! No enrollment required!
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary benefits that include Short Term Disability, Accident Coverage, Critical Illness, and more!
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonus
- Employee Discounts – (Enterprise, Staples, HD Supply, Office Depot, Sherwin Williams, and more!)
What else do we offer?
- We equip you with the ability to grow your career – whether it be with us or another employer.
- A company culture that is dedicated to promoting integrity, joy, respect, and excellence!
- Life changing experiences with some of the best Residents an employee can ask for.
Details about the Infection Preventionist and Unit Manager - RN position we are hiring for:
The Infection Preventionist and Unit Manager - RN combines two roles. The Infection Preventionist’s role establishes and maintains current Infection Control policies and procedures for all departments within the facility in accordance with federal, state and local agencies. This position is responsible for the direction, management and operation of the infection prevention program and interacts with physicians, residents, Hillhaven staff to provide information, resolve infection control problems and identify new opportunities to improve service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Be a Registered Nurse in the State of Maryland
- Attend basic infection control training course that is approved by DHMH or sponsored by the Association for Professionals in Infection Control (APIC).
- Has knowledge of Quality Assurance and Improvement Methods to address quality issues and implement corrective action plans as necessary.
- Has strong leadership and supervisory skills with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to handle emergencies, give emergency care and instructions.
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer