Meridian Senior Living believes that “Everyone Deserves a Great Life.”
To us, a great life in our communities starts with great employees. What makes a great employee, you ask?
We believe a great employee is someone that understands that our work is hard yet rewarding, that team work truly makes the dream work, and that at the end of the day there is nothing more satisfying then making a difference in someone’s life.
What do we offer to these great employees?
- A solid benefits package (with several different plan options for you to choose from) – complete with Medical, Dental, and Vision.
- 1800MD – Telemedicine that is available to all employees and their family members at no cost! No enrollment required!
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary benefits that include Short Term Disability, Accident Coverage, Critical Illness, and more!
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonus
- Employee Discounts – (Enterprise, Staples, HD Supply, Office Depot, Sherwin Williams, and more!)
What else do we offer?
- We equip you with the ability to grow your career – whether it be with us or another employer.
- A company culture that is dedicated to promoting integrity, joy, respect, and excellence!
- Life changing experiences with some of the best Residents an employee can ask for.
Details about the Sales Coordinator position we are hiring for:
We are currently hiring a Sales Coordinator to join our Sales team! This position will assist with all aspects of the community sales and marketing program--answers telephone calls, enters information for our marketing and census reports in the database system, facilitates the move-in process as well as community outreach and promotes the WOW!! Culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Communications or related field preferred.
- Must have two (2) years of experience in a retirement, nursing home, or assisted living industry preferably facilities specializing in Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, community officials, state hospitals and general public.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual.
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others.
- Must demonstrate the ability to serve as a positive role model and spokesperson.
- Possess excellent organizational skills including the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while establishing appropriate priorities.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must pass criminal background check.
- Must meet all health requirements.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer