Meridian Senior Living believes that “Everyone Deserves a Great Life.”
To us, a great life in our communities starts with great employees. What makes a great employee, you ask?
We believe a great employee is someone that understands that our work is hard yet rewarding, that team work truly makes the dream work, and that at the end of the day there is nothing more satisfying then making a difference in someone’s life.
What do we offer to these great employees?
- A solid benefits package (with several different plan options for you to choose from) – complete with Medical, Dental, and Vision.
- 1800MD – Telemedicine that is available to all employees and their family members at no cost! No enrollment required!
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary benefits that include Short Term Disability, Accident Coverage, Critical Illness, and more!
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonus
- Employee Discounts – (Enterprise, Staples, HD Supply, Office Depot, Sherwin Williams, and more!)
What else do we offer?
- We equip you with the ability to grow your career – whether it be with us or another employer.
- A company culture that is dedicated to promoting integrity, joy, respect, and excellence!
- Life changing experiences with some of the best Residents an employee can ask for.
Details about the Maintenance Assistant position we are hiring for:
As the Maintenance Assistant, you will be responsible in assisting the Maintenance Director in ensuring that the Community is safe for residents and staff, attractive and well maintained, and operating within the Community maintenance budget.
- Relevant work experience (1+ years preferred)
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must have basic reporting and organizational skills
- Must be capable of maintaining fulltime attendance
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public
- Must have valid driver license
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer