Hidden Springs of McKinney is currently hiring a Move-In Coordinator!
Qualified Candidates should have experience in:
- Making Cold Calls
- Conducting tours
- Closing Sales
- Maintaining a CRM
- Previous healthcare industry experience a plus!
We are currently hiring a Sales Coordinator to join our Sales team! This position will assist with all aspects of the community sales and marketing program—answers telephone calls, enters information for our marketing and census reports in the database system, facilitates the move-in process as well as community outreach and promotes the WOW!! Culture. Two years marketing experience preferred.
Minimum eligibility requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Communications or related field preferred.
- Must have experience in a retirement, nursing home, or assisted living industry preferably facilities specializing in Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, community officials, State hospitals and general public.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual.
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others.
- Practice and promote Meridian Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles.
- Must demonstrate the ability to serve as a positive role model and spokesperson.
- Possess excellent organizational skills including the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while establishing appropriate priorities.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must pass criminal background check.
- Must meet all health requirements.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer