Driver - Independent & Assisted Living Community
Our community is currently hiring a CDL Licensed Driver for our community!
The driver for our community is to provide safe, reliable, courteous, and efficient transportation service for our residents.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- Must be 25 years of age or older.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Possess and maintain a Commercial Driver’s License. Class B with Passenger Endorsement minimum
- Possess and maintain a DOT physical.
- Knowledge and practical use of the DOT regulations pertaining to the driving of Commercial vehicles.
- Meet motor vehicle records clearance requirements.
- Possess current first aid and CPR certification.
- Have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, and general public.
- Must meet all health requirements.
- Must pass criminal background check.
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer