Assistant wellness director LPN
Looking for a strong LPN who can manage staff, document regulatory requirements, and fill in as medication nurse, when necessary. This is a day shift position (7 am -3pm) with occasional coverage on 3-11pm shift.
Meridian Senior Living believes that “Everyone Deserves a Great Life.”
To us, a great life in our communities starts with great employees. What makes a great employee, you ask?
We believe a great employee is someone that understands that our work is hard yet rewarding, that team work truly makes the dream work, and that at the end of the day there is nothing more satisfying then making a difference in someone’s life.
What do we offer to these great employees?
- A solid benefits package (with several different plan options for you to choose from) – complete with Medical, Dental, and Vision.
- 1800MD – Telemedicine that is available to all employees and their family members at no cost! No enrollment required!
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary benefits that include Short Term Disability, Accident Coverage, Critical Illness, and more!
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonus
- Employee Discounts – (Enterprise, Staples, HD Supply, Office Depot, Sherwin Williams, and more!)
What else do we offer?
- We equip you with the ability to grow your career – whether it be with us or another employer.
- A company culture that is dedicated to promoting integrity, joy, respect, and excellence!
- Life changing experiences with some of the best Residents an employee can ask for.
Details about the LPN position we are hiring for:
As an LPN at our community, you will assist with the comprehensive delivery of personal care services to residents on a day-to-day basis following required regulatory requirements. You will also assist in maintaining a physical, social, and psychological environment, which will be conducive to the best interests and welfare of the residents.
- Licensed LPN in good standing with State Licensing Authority
- Able to supervise department employees using independent judgment and discretion
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, community and State officials and general public
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual
- Must have exceptional organizational skills and ability to re-prioritize daily tasks in order to accommodate fluctuating needs of the resident and Community
- Must have strong documentation skills
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer