Business Office Manager
Meridian at Bella Mar and Ocean Villa is currently hiring a Business Office Manager to join our team!
The Business Office Manager is responsible for coordinating and managing the office function, which includes but is not limited to accounts receivable, collections, accounts payable, payroll and resident and employee files for the Community and providing assistance to the Executive Director.
- Experience as office manager in healthcare setting preferred
- Two-year degree in Business or Accounting preferred or 12 semester units in Accounting
- Software proficiency; working knowledge of Excel, Word, and MS Office is required
- Yardi or any accounting software experience preferred
- Must possess solid mathematical skills, strong organizational skills, and be detail oriented
- High level of ability in effective and sufficient communication, written and oral with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to establish effective relationships with residents, family members and staff
- Must practice and promote Meridian Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks