Full and Part time Positions Available!
AM PM NOC shifts open 6AM-2PM, 2PM-10PM and 10PM-2PM
$2000 Sign on bonus
Meridian Senior Living believes that “Everyone Deserves a Great Life.”
To us, a great life in our communities starts with great employees. What makes a great employee, you ask?
We believe a great employee is someone that understands that our work is hard yet rewarding, that team work truly makes the dream work, and that at the end of the day there is nothing more satisfying then making a difference in someone’s life.
What do we offer to these great employees?
- A solid benefits package (with several different plan options for you to choose from) – complete with Medical, Dental, and Vision.
- 1800MD – Telemedicine that is available to all employees and their family members at no cost! No enrollment required!
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Benefits that include Short Term Disability, Accident Coverage, Critical Illness, and more!
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonus
- Employee Discounts – (Enterprise, Staples, HD Supply, Office Depot, Sherwin Williams, and more!)
What else do we offer?
- We equip you with the ability to grow your career – whether it be with us or another employer.
- A company culture that is dedicated to promoting integrity, joy, respect, and excellence!
- Life changing experiences with some of the best Residents an employee can ask for.
Details about the Caregiver/Resident Assistant position we are hiring for:
As a Caregiver/Resident Assistant you will provide direct care assisting residents in their daily activities. Responsibilities include bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, positioning, mobility and incontinence care. Additional tasks include keeping proper care records, reporting any changes in resident’s conditions, interacting effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- High school diploma or equivalent and successfully complete training as required by State regulations.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors, and the general public.
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others.
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background check.
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer