Villas of Holly Brook Herrin is currently hiring a Maintenance Assistant to join our team!
As the Maintenance Assistant, you will be responsible in assisting the Maintenance Director in ensuring that the Community is safe for residents and staff, attractive and well maintained, and operating within the Community maintenance budget. In return for your expertise, you’ll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and opportunities to learn and grow.
- Relevant work experience (1+ years preferred)
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must have basic reporting and organizational skills
- Must be capable of maintaining fulltime attendance
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public
- Must practice and promote Meridian Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles
- Must have valid driver license
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer