Assistant Executive Director- Assisted Living
Hillhaven is currently hiring an Assistant Executive Director to join our team!
Previous sales experience a plus!
The Assistant Executive Director is responsible for coordinating and managing the office function, which includes but is not limited to accounts receivable, collections, accounts payable, payroll and resident and employee files for the Community and providing assistance to the Executive Director.
- Experience as office manager in healthcare setting preferred
- Two-year degree in Business or Accounting preferred or 12 semester units in Accounting
- Software proficiency; working knowledge of Excel, Word, and MS Office is required
- Must possess solid mathematical skills, strong organizational skills, and be detail oriented
- High level of ability in effective and sufficient communication, written and oral with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to establish effective relationships with residents, family members and staff
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks