Memory Care Director
$3,000 Sign on Bonus!! Come in and ask Management for details....
Meridian Senior Living believes that “Everyone Deserves a Great Life.”
To us, a great life in our communities starts with great employees. What makes a great employee, you ask?
We believe a great employee is someone that understands that our work is hard yet rewarding, that team work truly makes the dream work, and that at the end of the day there is nothing more satisfying then making a difference in someone’s life.
What do we offer to these great employees?
- A solid benefits package (with several different plan options for you to choose from) – complete with Medical, Dental, and Vision.
- 1800MD – Telemedicine that is available to all employees and their family members at no cost! No enrollment required!
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary benefits that include Short Term Disability, Accident Coverage, Critical Illness, and more!
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonus
- Employee Discounts – (Enterprise, Staples, HD Supply, Office Depot, Sherwin Williams, and more!)
What else do we offer?
- We equip you with the ability to grow your career – whether it be with us or another employer.
- A company culture that is dedicated to promoting integrity, joy, respect, and excellence!
- Life changing experiences with some of the best Residents an employee can ask for.
Details about the Memory Care Program Director position we are hiring for:
The Memory Care Program Director is responsible to meet resident care and activity needs and manage the overall operation of the Memory Care Neighborhood in accordance with resident needs, government regulations, and Meridian policies and procedures that models validation, encourages residents’ socialization, capitalizes on residents’ abilities, and helps residents feel safe and purposeful. Assist in maintaining a physical, social, and psychological environment, which will be conducive to the best interests and welfare of the residents.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a healthcare setting
- 2 – 3 years or more in the care of senior adults and adults with cognitive decline is preferred
- Basic knowledge of Alzheimer’s Disease and related dementias and desire to serve residents and families of the Memory Care Program
- Ability to work within an environment that supports the goals set forth in the Memory Care Program
- Previous supervisory and/or management experience in a related healthcare setting
- Must have exceptional organizational skills and ability to re-prioritize daily tasks to accommodate fluctuating needs of the resident and community
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, community, and State officials and public
- Must have strong documentation skills
- Must have experience in training and staff development
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual.
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer