Driver- Part Time
Meridian Senior Living believes that “Everyone Deserves a Great Life.”
To us, a great life in our communities starts with great employees. What makes a great employee, you ask?
We believe a great employee is someone that understands that our work is hard yet rewarding, that team work truly makes the dream work, and that at the end of the day there is nothing more satisfying then making a difference in someone’s life.
What do we offer to these great employees?
- A solid benefits package (with several different plan options for you to choose from) – complete with Medical, Dental, and Vision.
- 1800MD – Telemedicine that is available to all employees and their family members at no cost! No enrollment required!
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary benefits that include Short Term Disability, Accident Coverage, Critical Illness, and more!
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonus
- Employee Discounts – (Enterprise, Staples, HD Supply, Office Depot, Sherwin Williams, and more!)
What else do we offer?
- We equip you with the ability to grow your career – whether it be with us or another employer.
- A company culture that is dedicated to promoting integrity, joy, respect, and excellence!
- Life changing experiences with some of the best Residents an employee can ask for.
Details about the Driver position we are hiring for:
As a driver you will be responsible for providing safe, reliable, courteous and efficient transportation service for our residents. Responsibilities in this role will also include preparing the bus for operation, maintaining bus, and taking the initiative to ensure resident safety and satisfaction is a priority.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Possess a valid and active driver’s license.
- Meet motor vehicle records clearance requirements.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff and general public.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual
- Must possess current first aid and CPR certification.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must meet all health requirements.
- Must pass criminal background check.
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer