LPNs! Check out our $3500 Sign on Bonus!
Looking to further your nursing Career?
Let us help! Landings of Sidney is now offering tuition assistance!
Check out our:
* Tuition Reimbursement program
* 12 and 8 hour shifts available
* Shift Differential
* Full Benefit Plan
As a licensed nurse at our community, you’ll assist with the comprehensive delivery of personal care services to residents on a day-to-day basis following required regulatory requirements. You will also assist in maintaining a physical, social and psychological environment, which will be conducive to the best interests and welfare of the residents.
- Licensed LPN in good standing with State Licensing Authority
- Previous LPN experience in Assisted Living preferred
- Knowledgeable of State and local rules, regulations, laws and ordinances relating to licensed senior housing
- Previous supervisory and/or management experience in a related healthcare setting
- Able to supervise department employees using independent judgment and discretion
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, community and State officials and general public
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual
- Must have exceptional organizational skills and ability to re-prioritize daily tasks in order to accommodate fluctuating needs of the resident and Community
- Must have strong documentation skills
- Memory care experience required
- Ability to develop systems for monitoring resident health conditions and for ensuring efficient and safe delivery of resident care
- Must practice and promote Meridian Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer