Lithuania - Vilnius
About Mercator® by Citco
Mercator® by Citco is the pioneer of Global Entity Portfolio Management services. Our centralized client service infrastructure means we are able to provide end-to-end support in over 170 jurisdictions worldwide.
The majority of our clients are multinational corporations with anywhere upwards from 50 legal entities. They include Fortune 1000, Global 2000 and industry leaders based globally, and covering major business sectors.
For more information about Mercator by Citco, please visit www.mercator.net
- You will be part of the Mercator by Citco in house legal team mainly located in Vilnius, Mauritius and Manila
- You will be reporting to the Mercator by Citco Leading In- House Counsel based in Luxembourg and working on contracts with clients and business partners located all over the world
- You will contribute to preparation of contractual documentation, both for existing and prospect clients
- You will be part of the team negotiating, finalizing and executing those contracts
- You will ensure that contractual documents are saved and maintained in accordance with Citco procedures
- Other ad hoc projects as required
- You are a Qualified Lawyer with approximately 3 years PQE and a working knowledge of corporate business-to-business contracts
- You have a track record in contract law including, inter alia, corporate / business-to-business contract drafting
- You have a high level of English language skills that enables you to draft and review contracts in that language
- You have experience working in public practice or in-house as a contract lawyer
- You have the flexibility to work with clients in multiple time zones and from different legal frameworks
Your well being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.