OCM / Compliance Manager
OCM / COMPLIANCE MANAGER
Lithuania - Vilnius
About Mercator® by Citco
Mercator® by Citco is the pioneer of Global Entity Portfolio Management services. Our centralized client service infrastructure means we are able to provide end-to-end support in over 170 jurisdictions worldwide.
The majority of our clients are multinational corporations with anywhere upwards from 50 legal entities. They include Fortune 1000, Global 2000 and industry leaders based globally, and covering major business sectors.
For more information about Mercator by Citco, please visit www.mercator.net
- Monitoring compliance of Mercator clients with relevant Codes, regulations and legislation;
- Owning, tracking and reporting progress of compliance files status for Mercator’s clients;
- Reviewing legislative and regulatory change; developing of procedures, checklists etc.;
- Contributing to risk awareness and addressing control weaknesses identified by internal and external parties;
- Leading, coaching and developing, provide feedback to junior team members;
- Maintaining and developing business relations with clients, clients servicing teams and Citco staff from other local offices;
- Participating in internal projects to improve existing or establish new processes;
- Supporting and contributing to the oversight of the control execution (and performance) of the various OCM activities in a quality manner in respect of implementation of risk management policies and procedures;
- Contributing to risk awareness in the division and address control weaknesses identified by internal and external parties;
- Providing support to OCM function in monitoring controls and processes surrounding their OCM duties;
- Reporting on deliverables as agreed with Head of OCM and/or to other stakeholders per involvement in projects and other initiatives;
- Fulfilling the role of MLRO for Citco Mercator UAB.
- You have a degree in Law, Finance, Economic, Business Administration or similar;
- You have a 4-5 years related work experience in compliance, regulatory affairs, KYC/AML or similar and at least 1 year experience in leading a team;
- You display strong knowledge of global standards regarding AML/CFT and regulatory compliance;
- You have ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment;
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken);
- You are flexible, proactive and attentive to details team player with excellent communication skills.
Your well being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.