Senior Legal Officer
Senior Legal Officer
Lithuania - Vilnius
About Mercator® by Citco
Mercator® by Citco is the pioneer of Global Entity Portfolio Management services. Our centralized client service infrastructure means we are able to provide end-to-end support in over 170 jurisdictions worldwide.
The majority of our clients are multinational corporations with anywhere upwards from 50 legal entities. They include Fortune 1000, Global 2000 and industry leaders based globally, and covering major business sectors.
For more information about Mercator by Citco, please visit www.mercator.net
- Overall supervision of designated portfolio of clients;
- Pick-up various legal tasks and requests yourself or assign to team members;
- Prepare or review corporate draft documents and advise clients on various legal processes in different jurisdictions;
- Assist in coaching and developing, provide feedback to junior team members;
- Maintain and develop business relations with clients and partners;
- Participate in internal projects to improve existing or establish new processes;
- Follow legislation changes which may impact services and help to ensure that respective legal requirements are met;
- Track and report progress of corporate legal tasks assignments;
- Assist Legal Team Manager in revenue reporting and client invoicing processes;
- Assist Legal Team Manager in planning and organizing the team to ensure delivery of services to clients.
- You have a degree in Law;
- You have 4-5 years of experience in provision corporate services to international clients;
- You have ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment;
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken);
- You are flexible, proactive and attentive to details team player with excellent communication skills.
2415 - 3040 GROSS
Your well being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.