In-house Counsel – Mercator by Citco
Vilnius – Lithuania
About the Citco group of companies
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across over 40 locations worldwide. With more than $1.6 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About Mercator by Citco
Mercator by Citco is a provider of global entity portfolio management services, provided via a single point of contact / single point of delivery infrastructure covering 160+ jurisdictions. Services are provided by centrally located client service teams with support from Citco offices around the world. Our clients are typically large, multi-jurisdictional companies that have a presence in many countries.
For more information about Mercator by Citco, please visit www.mercator.net
- You will be part of the Mercator by Citco in house legal team mainly located in Vilnius, Mauritius and Manila.
- You will be reporting to the Mercator by Citco Leading In- House Counsel based in Luxembourg and working on contracts with clients and business partners located all over the world.
- You will contribute to preparation of contractual documentation, both for existing and prospect clients.
- You will be part of the team negotiating, finalizing and executing those contracts.
- You will ensure that contractual documents are saved and maintained in accordance with Citco procedures.
- Other ad hoc projects as required.
- You are a Qualified Lawyer with approximately 3 years PQE and a working knowledge of corporate / business-to-business contracts.
- You have a track record in contract law including, inter alia, corporate / business-to-business contract drafting.
- You have a high level of English language skills that enables you to draft and review contracts in that language.
- You have experience working in public practice or in-house as a contract lawyer.
- You have the flexibility to work with clients in multiple time-zones and from different legal frameworks.
Your well-being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.
Mercator ® Mercator.net