Lithuania - Vilnius
About Mercator® by Citco
Mercator® by Citco is the pioneer of Global Entity Portfolio Management services. Our centralized client service infrastructure means we are able to provide end-to-end support in over 170 jurisdictions worldwide.
The majority of our clients are multinational corporations with anywhere upwards from 50 legal entities. They include Fortune 1000, Global 2000 and industry leaders based globally, and covering major business sectors.
For more information about Mercator by Citco, please visit www.mercator.net
- You will prepare and distribute Mercator invoices to the clients;
- You will communicate with clients regarding invoicing matters, handle clients’ specific invoicing requirements;
- You will advise client servicing teams on invoicing matters;
- You will handle business partners invoices in complex situations;
- You will perform various administrative complex assignments per requests of management or clients servicing teams;
- You will prepare various reports;
- You will support various daily operations of the department.
- You have college or university degree;
- You have 2+ years of experience in performing administrative duties and handling invoicing matters (experience in international company would be an advantage);
- You are familiar with accounting basics, comfortable working with numbers;
- You have very good computers skills (Microsoft Office packages);
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken);
- You are flexible, proactive and attentive to details team player with excellent communication and time management skills have college or university degree (can be fresh graduate or last year student available to work full-time.
1830 – 2500 GROSS
Your well-being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.