Lithuania - Vilnius
About Mercator® by Citco
Mercator® by Citco is the pioneer of Global Entity Portfolio Management services. Our centralized client service infrastructure means we are able to provide end-to-end support in over 170 jurisdictions worldwide.
The majority of our clients are multinational corporations with anywhere upwards from 50 legal entities. They include Fortune 1000, Global 2000 and industry leaders based globally, and covering major business sectors.
For more information about Mercator by Citco, please visit www.mercator.net
You will assist the Mercator Leadership team members with the following daily tasks:
- Answer the telephone, take messages, transfer calls to management
- Receive and send e-mails, memos, etc
- Handle correspondence, documents and reports
- Welcome and attend visitors
- Type, print and make copies of important & confidential documents
- Make travel arrangements and hotel reservations for management & staff
- Manage and submit expense reports
- Book conference rooms, subscribe management and staff to conferences or other events
- Organize internal & external meetings, coordinate conference and/or webinar calls or other events
- Maintain schedules and calendars
- Organize and maintain file records and databases
- Operate office equipment such as fax, copiers, printer and phone system
- Assist the management in all business related activities
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English; French knowledge is an advantage
- Should be highly organized
- Efficiency in time management
- Capacity of analysis and synthesis
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team
- Attention to details and deadlines, problem solver
- Multi-tasks abilities
- Computer skills: Intermediate/expert level in the use of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Internet Explorer.
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
- Professional appearance
Your well being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.