About Mercator® by Citco
Mercator® by Citco is the pioneer of Global Entity Portfolio Management services. Our centralized client service infrastructure means we are able to provide end-to-end support in over 170 jurisdictions worldwide.
The majority of our clients are multinational corporations with anywhere upwards from 50 legal entities. They include Fortune 1000, Global 2000 and industry leaders based globally, and covering major business sectors.
For more information about Mercator by Citco, please visit www.mercator.net
- You will intensively coordinate received documents and communicate with team members and managers
- You will assist in a daily office work with preparing various reports and drafts for outgoing and incoming mails/documentation
- You will check, sort and upload client related documents into client and/or internal database following specific rules and instructions
- You will update internal and external databases with up-to-date client information
- You will fulfil other administrative tasks
- You have College or University degree
- You are attentive to details, accurate and result driven
- You are able to multitask and switch between the tasks efficiently
- You have very good computer skills (Microsoft Office packages)
- You are fluent in English (both written and spoken)
Your well being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We embrace diversity, prioritizing the hiring of people from diverse backgrounds. Our inclusive culture is a source of pride and strength, fostering innovation and mutual respect.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.