Mauritius - Ebene
About Mercator® by Citco
Mercator® by Citco is the pioneer of Global Entity Portfolio Management services. Our centralized client service infrastructure means we are able to provide end-to-end support in over 170 jurisdictions worldwide.
The majority of our clients are multinational corporations with anywhere upwards from 50 legal entities. They include Fortune 1000, Global 2000 and industry leaders based globally, and covering major business sectors.
For more information about Mercator by Citco, please visit www.mercator.net
Account Manager for Data Quality team is leading the Data Quality team and works closely with Operations Manager and Executive Vice President (Client Service) as well as with client serving teams, management, Mercator clients and business partners worldwide while performing various operational assignments.
- Lead Data Quality Team and coordinate all activities to deliver services to international clients / Client Servicing team, Management while ensuring that Service Level Agreements are met and business risks are identified and managed;
- Focus on clients / Client Servicing Teams / Management needs and strive to build positive, long – term relationships by taking ownership of issues and using relationship management skills to handle;
- Ensure that the team under supervision operates effectively and efficiently and that all team members are properly guided and motivated;
- Plan team’s resources in line with business demand, participating in the recruitment and selection process, lead, couch, develop and appraise employees;
- Continually monitor the work performed by the team and provide feedback;
- Provide regular and proactive assistance and feedback to Mercator Leadership Team;
- Fully implement the Mercator policies, procedures and best-practice guidelines;
- Demonstrate technical industry knowledge to clients as well as to staff;
- Promote and support change initiatives within the business;
- Actively contribute to corporate initiatives;
- Participate in projects that will enhance the delivery of service to Mercator clients, as well as offer opportunity for staff and self-development.
- University degree;
- 4+ years of experience in international company
- Proven computer skills (Microsoft Office packages);
- Solid analytical and problem – solving skills and excellent communication skills;
- Fluent English language (written and spoken);
- Flexibility, proactiviness and ability to work effectively with multiple projects by setting priorities in a fast paced environment.
Your wellbeing is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We embrace diversity, prioritizing the hiring of people from diverse backgrounds. Our inclusive culture is a source of pride and strength, fostering innovation and mutual respect.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.