About Mercator® by Citco
Mercator® by Citco is the pioneer of Global Entity Portfolio Management services. Our centralized client service infrastructure means we are able to provide end-to-end support in over 170 jurisdictions worldwide.
The majority of our clients are multinational corporations with anywhere upwards from 50 legal entities. They include Fortune 1000, Global 2000 and industry leaders based globally, and covering major business sectors.
For more information about Mercator by Citco, please visit www.mercator.net
- Acting independently and assist senior lawyers in the provision of corporate subsidiary governance services to clients with worldwide presence
- Preparing and reviewing legal documents for all stages of company lifecycle, i.e. from company incorporation through to dissolution, for clients worldwide in accordance to legal requirements with agreed deadlines
- Performing and/ or monitor statutory filings with local authorities;
- Coordinating with business partners, clients and colleagues worldwide in order to gather information and/ or documentation required to carry out assignments;
- Ensuring that client’s, local, international and industry specific requirements are met and legal updates shared
- Maintaining data and ensure proper reporting
- Degree in Law (or last year student)
- You have 1+ years of experience in provision corporate services to international clients or 2+ years of experience in corporate law field
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Flexible, proactive and attentive to details team player with excellent communication skills
1830 - 2500 GROSS
Your well-being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We embrace diversity, prioritizing the hiring of people from diverse backgrounds. Our inclusive culture is a source of pride and strength, fostering innovation and mutual respect.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.