Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Changi - Singapore
About Mercator® by Citco
Mercator® by Citco is the pioneer of Global Entity Portfolio Management services. Our centralized client service infrastructure means we are able to provide end-to-end support in over 170 jurisdictions worldwide.
The majority of our clients are multinational corporations with anywhere upwards from 50 legal entities. They include Fortune 1000, Global 2000 and industry leaders based globally, and covering major business sectors.
For more information about Mercator by Citco, please visit www.mercator.net
About the Team & Business Line:
Mercator by Citco’s global team of business developers together with a marketing support team is responsible for establishing and developing relationships with prospective multinational clients. The team combines deep product and industry knowledge and is relentless in pursuing new leads.
- You will identify potential clients and the decision makers and successfully develop these business relationships into new clients;
- You will reach out within your geographic area to prospective clients to create a robust pipeline of opportunities;
- You will arrange and attend meetings, calls and demos with potential clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network;
- You will plan approaches and be responsible for successful conclusion of pitches;
- You will plan and execute a cohesive business development campaign to grow an international network of prospective client relationships;
- You will organize and host events, attend conferences and seminars and provide feedback and information on market;
- You will ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within CRM
- You will close new business according to the targets set together with you annually.
- You have a business and/or law degree;
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in a commercial function at a company in the legal (tech) industry that provides services to multinationals;
- You have an established network in the industry;
- You have excellent selling, communication and presentation skills;
- You have excellent analytical skills;
- You are highly motivated and target driven;
- You are creative, resourceful, able to think outside the box and a hands on individual;
- You are proactive and innovative with strong commercial instincts;
- You are eager to be part of a dynamic, rapidly growing business;
- You are willing to travel;
- You are fluent in verbal and written English, other languages will be an advantage.
Your well-being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.