Business System Support Analyst
Business System Support Analyst
Mauritius - Ebene
About Mercator® by Citco
Mercator® by Citco is the pioneer of Global Entity Portfolio Management services. Our centralized client service infrastructure means we are able to provide end-to-end support in over 170 jurisdictions worldwide.
The majority of our clients are multinational corporations with anywhere upwards from 50 legal entities. They include Fortune 1000, Global 2000 and industry leaders based globally, and covering major business sectors.
For more information about Mercator by Citco, please visit www.mercator.net
The ideal candidate will have a background or appetite in analyzing how IT Systems help the business functions. This role is part of the Mercator Business Applications Support Team and the analyst is expected to learn quickly the business processes and the supporting applications from the inside out. The analyst will work closely with the Mercator Business Applications Manager to help drive the delivery of the roadmap further.
- Contribute in defining roadmap items in areas of: knowledge integration, workflow automation, document generation, entity database/ mobile app and continued enhancements
- Develop an in-depth end-to-end understanding of the Mercator business processes
- Manage user bug reports and enhancements requests
- Contribute in defining reports
- Host business requirements gathering workshops
- Contribute to QA testing
- Coordinate UAT testing
- Maintain training material to internal and external users
- Deliver presentations about the system and training to external and internal users
- Help IT support team in troubleshooting
Background / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree technology or business
- Well rounded individual possessing a high degree of initiative
- Proactive person willing to accept responsibility with very little hand-holding
- You have ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced complex environment
- You can understand the strategic goals and adjust the tactical objectives accordingly
- You are able to communicate with both IT and Business teams in terms they can understand
- Demonstrated proficiency in interpersonal and communication skills including oral and written English
- Minimum two years’ experience working in a similar role
- Financial Sector or Corporate Secretarial work experience will be a plus
- Experience with Agile Methodologies and understanding of IT project lifecycle desirable
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint will be beneficial
- Able to set priorities, to be flexible with a high degree of accuracy
- Able to work in a team and also autonomously
- Must be able to work in high-pressure environment, either independently or as part of a team
- Flexibility in work schedule according to project and business needs
- Must be able to organize and prioritize tasks
- Flexibility and ability to deal with change
Your well-being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Mercator by Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.