Trust.Account Manager - Legal
About Mercator® by Citco
Mercator® by Citco is the pioneer of Global Entity Portfolio Management services. Our centralized client service infrastructure means we are able to provide end-to-end support in over 180 jurisdictions worldwide.
The majority of our clients are multinational corporations with anywhere upwards from 50 legal entities. They include Fortune 1000, Global 2000 and industry leaders based globally, and covering major business sectors.
For more information about Mercator by Citco, please visit www.mercator.net
- You will lead the Client Service Team and coordinate all activities to deliver Mercator services;
- You will ensure that Service Level Agreements are met and that business risks are identified and managed;
- You will provide regular and proactive feedback on service delivery to the multinational clients and the Account Management Team;
- You will plan team resources in line with business demands, participate in the recruitment and selection process, lead, coach, develop and appraise employees within the team in order to motivate personnel;
- You will continually review and sign off on the work performed by the team, and make recommendations in improving existing procedures as well as performance of the team
You have a degree in law or qualified Chartered Governance Institute UK & Ireland or equivalent
You have 5+ years relevant experience in Corporate Law Legal field and people management;
- You have working experience in international environment and project management;
- You have flexibility and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment;
- You have strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills;
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken);
Your well being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We embrace diversity, prioritizing the hiring of people from diverse backgrounds. Our inclusive culture is a source of pride and strength, fostering innovation and mutual respect.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.