Trust.Senior Legal Officer
Senior Legal Officer
About Mercator® by Citco
Mercator® by Citco is the pioneer of Global Entity Portfolio Management services. Our centralized client service infrastructure means we are able to provide end-to-end support in over 170 jurisdictions worldwide.
The majority of our clients are multinational corporations with anywhere upwards from 50 legal entities. They include Fortune 1000, Global 2000 and industry leaders based globally, and covering major business sectors.
For more information about Mercator by Citco, please visit www.mercator.net
- You will be responsible for overall supervision of the designated portfolio of clients ensuring that all client queries and requests are processed and completed in a timely manner, efficiently and qualitatively.
- You will pick-up, assign or process (draft), review and provide feedback on corporate documents drafted and other requests processed by junior team members regarding clients’ requests from the designated portfolio.
- You will conduct KYC for new and existing clients pursuant to Citco policies.
- You will assist in coaching and developing team members for their individual advancement and for the benefit of the team, in so doing, foster and maintain strong team spirit and a healthy working atmosphere.
- You will maintain and develop multiple business relations with clients, Citco offices and other third parties.
- You will continuously review and make recommendations for improvements to the existing processes and procedures.
- You will follow changes in law in certain jurisdictions which may impact service delivery and ensure that international and/or industry specific legal requirements are met.
- You will assist Account Manager in planning and organizing the team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of services in accordance with agreed deadlines.
- You will assist Account Manager with migration or on boarding of clients from other jurisdictions
- You have a degree in Law
- You have 4-5 years of experience in provision corporate services to international clients
- You have ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken)
- You are flexible, proactive and attentive to details team player with excellent communication skills
Your well being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.