Intern – Legal Team
About Mercator® by Citco
Mercator® by Citco is the pioneer of Global Entity Portfolio Management services. Our centralized client service infrastructure means we are able to provide end-to-end support in over 170 jurisdictions worldwide.
The majority of our clients are multinational corporations with anywhere upwards from 50 legal entities. They include Fortune 1000, Global 2000 and industry leaders based globally, and covering major business sectors.
For more information about Mercator by Citco, please visit www.mercator.net
- You will assist team members in the provision of corporate legal services throughout the lifecycle of a company to clients based in foreign jurisdictions
- You will help with the preparation of various reports and drafts for outgoing and incoming mails/documentation
- You will check, sort and upload client related documents into client and/or internal database following specific rules and instructions
- You will update internal and external databases with up-to-date client information
- You will assist with various client projects
- You have a Law degree or are studying Law
- You are flexible, proactive and attentive to details, a team player with excellent communication skills
- You are able to multitask and switch between tasks efficiently
- You have very good computer skills (Microsoft Office packages)
- You are fluent in English (both written and spoken)
Your well-being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.