Senior Legal Officer
Senior Legal Officer – Mercator by Citco
Frankfurt – Germany
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across over 40 locations worldwide. With more than $1.8 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About Mercator by Citco
Mercator by Citco is a provider of global entity portfolio management services, provided via a single point of contact / single point of delivery infrastructure covering 160+ jurisdictions. Services are provided by centrally located client service teams with support from Citco offices around the world. Our clients are typically large, multi-jurisdictional companies that have a presence in many countries. For more information about Mercator by Citco, please visit www.mercator.net
Senior Legal Officer in cooperation with Legal Officer and Mercator Client Servicing Teams in other locations works with multinational clients and provide critical support that helps them meet the increasing regulatory and compliance requirements.
- You will maintain and develop multiple business relations with clients, Citco offices, law firms and other third parties;
- You will be responsible for overall supervision of the designated portfolio of clients ensuring that all client queries and requests are processed and completed in a timely manner, efficiently and qualitatively;
- You will pick-up, assign or process (draft), review and provide feedback on corporate documents drafted for all stages of company lifecycle, i.e. from company incorporation through to dissolution, for clients worldwide in accordance to legal requirements with agreed deadlines;
- You will perform and/ or monitor statutory filings with local authorities;
- You will assist in coaching and developing team members for their individual advancement and for the benefit of the team;
- You will continuously review and make recommendations for improvements to the existing processes and procedures;
- You will follow changes in law in certain jurisdictions which may impact service delivery and ensure that international and/or industry specific legal requirements are met;
- You will assist with migration and on boarding of clients.
- You have a degree in Law.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in provision of corporate services to international clients.
- You have ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- You are fluent in English and German (written and spoken).
- You are a flexible, proactive and attentive to details team player with excellent communication skills.
Your well being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.