Senior Manager, Operations
Senior Manager, Operations
About Mercator® by Citco
Mercator® by Citco (“Mercator”) is the pioneer of Global Entity Portfolio Management services. Our centralized client service infrastructure means we are able to provide end-to-end support in over 170 jurisdictions worldwide. The majority of our clients are multinational corporations with anywhere upwards from 50 legal entities. They include Fortune 1000, Global 2000 and industry leaders based globally, and covering major business sectors.
For more information about Mercator, please visit www.mercator.net
- You will develop an efficient approach to Mercator global service offering and manage various operational service delivery aspects associated with the business
- You will be responsible for the successful execution of the company’s strategy and meeting the objectives of the company while ensuring that the policies and guidelines laid down by the company are fully understood and are properly and effectively implemented
- You will be supervising a team / teams to ensure the smooth running of various operational matters and that daily deliverables are met. Operational matters include but are not limited to: onboarding of new clients, database updates, meeting preparations, project management, invoicing, among others
- You will be participating and leading various calls with other Mercator locations to discuss operational issues and be proactive in finding solutions
- You will work closely with the Global Mercator Leaders, Client Service Leader, APAC and team managers to identify business risks and to manage them accordingly
- You will responsible for incident reporting, ensuring that all issues are addressed in a timely manner and monitor progress of the implementation of remedial measures
- You will plan team resources in line with business demands, participate in the recruitment and selection process, lead, coach, develop and appraise employees together with the team managers
- You will make recommendations to improve existing procedures as well as the performance of the team
- You will be identifying the training needs of the team members, coordinate with other Mercator locations and ensure that the necessary trainings are delivered. You will also be required to deliver different trainings to the team members, as required
- You have over 10 years’ experience (minimum 5 years in a managerial role); having international experience will be an advantage
- You have a relevant master’s degree (law will be an advantage)
- You have the ability and experience to lead a big team
- You have excellent communication skills (both written and spoken), presentation skills and project management skills
- You have flexibility and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- You are comfortable with Microsoft Office packages and other software
Your well-being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.