Dynamics ERP Lead Functional Consultant
Lead Functional Dynamics ERP Consultant
Quisitive is a premier Microsoft solutions provider that helps enterprise organizations move, operate and innovate in the Microsoft cloud: Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Dynamics and Microsoft O365 as well as provide proprietary Software as a Service ("SaaS") solutions such as CRG emPerform(TM), LedgerPay and business solutions from other technology partners that complement the Microsoft platform. With a legacy of deep technical and business expertise, Quisitive is empowering the enterprise to navigate the ever-changing technology climate their business relies upon. Quisitive helps customers harness the power of the Microsoft cloud and innovative technologies such as, artificial intelligence, machine learning, the Internet of Things (IoT) and blockchain through customized solutions.
Quisitive was the 2019 Microsoft United States Partner of the Year. Quisitive earned this top honor among a global field of top Microsoft partners for demonstrating excellence in innovation and implementation of customer solutions based on Microsoft technology.
Quisitive is uniquely comprised of experienced Microsoft partner leaders and technologists who share a deep understanding of market needs and the appropriate application of Microsoft cloud technology. The company's expertise and focus are on helping industries such as financial services, manufacturing, oil and gas, and retail, drive innovation using Microsoft cloud-based technologies.
Quisitive serves clients globally with locations in Austin, TX; Dallas, TX; Denver, CO; Los Altos, CA; Minneapolis, MN; Ottawa, ON; Toronto, ON, and Washington, DC and Hyderabad, India. For more information, visit http://www.Quisitive.com and follow @BeQuisitive. TSXV: QUIS.
The main areas of responsibility for a Lead Functional Dynamics ERP Consultant are:
- Developing long lasting and high-quality business relationships with clients by instilling trust and confidence
- Working directly with clients to understand their business processes and determining project deliverables
- Utilizing specialist knowledge of Finance/ Project Accounting/ Distribution & Trade/ HR processes and the Microsoft Dynamics product to support the development and expansion of Dynamics NAV/BC and/or AX/DFO
- Utilizing specialist knowledge of the services, retail, finance, manufacturing
- Developing original approaches to improve or replace existing processes and procedures
- Taking ownership of the design of client centric solutions, which may include complex integrations with CRM or other systems or significant module changes or even designing a new module
- Writing complex functional specifications
- Acting as the translation point between functional and technical teams so that solutions can be developed
- Effectively managing the implementation team to stay within scope, meet or exceed project schedule and remain within the approved budget
- Ensuring good project management principles and communication
- Demonstrating (in pre-sales process) the solution and delivering end user training
- Sharing knowledge with other project team members or other Solutions functional
consultants through whitepapers on relevant project experience or training events.
- Typically, 5 to 10 years’ experience working in a Functional Finance/ Project Accounting/ Distribution & Trade/ HR consulting role
- Degree in information systems along with business degree who specialization in accounting/finance is highly desirable
- Strong background in Microsoft ERP solutions
- A working knowledge of best practices in their area of specialization/vertical
- An industry specialization
- A demonstrated logical approach to problem solving and structured approach to introducing change into operational systems
- At least 10 full life cycle implementations
- A strong knowledge of methodologies around ERP implementations
- Stakeholder management skills
- People management skills
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Competitive salary and performance/KPI/Metrics based incentives based on candidates qualifications
- Benefits package
- Career development opportunities
- Remote Flexibility after first review period