Dynamics ERP Consultant
Microsoft Dynamics ERP Consultant
Quisitive is a premier Microsoft solutions provider that helps enterprise organizations move, operate and innovate in the Microsoft cloud: Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Dynamics and Microsoft O365 as well as provide proprietary Software as a Service ("SaaS") solutions such as CRG emPerform(TM), LedgerPay and business solutions from other technology partners that complement the Microsoft platform. With a legacy of deep technical and business expertise, Quisitive is empowering the enterprise to navigate the ever-changing technology climate their business relies upon. Quisitive helps customers harness the power of the Microsoft cloud and innovative technologies such as, artificial intelligence, machine learning, the Internet of Things (IoT) and blockchain through customized solutions.
Quisitive was the 2019 Microsoft United States Partner of the Year. Quisitive earned this top honor among a global field of top Microsoft partners for demonstrating excellence in innovation and implementation of customer solutions based on Microsoft technology.
Quisitive is uniquely comprised of experienced Microsoft partner leaders and technologists who share a deep understanding of market needs and the appropriate application of Microsoft cloud technology. The company's expertise and focus are on helping industries such as financial services, manufacturing, oil and gas, and retail, drive innovation using Microsoft cloud-based technologies.
Quisitive serves clients globally with locations in Austin, TX; Dallas, TX; Denver, CO; Los Altos, CA; Minneapolis, MN; Ottawa, ON; Toronto, ON, and Washington, DC and Hyderabad, India. For more information, visit http://www.Quisitive.com and follow @BeQuisitive. TSXV: QUIS.
You will provide implementation and pre-sales support for Microsoft Dynamics ERP and related ISV add-on software solutions. This includes project/requirements definition, application configuration, integration testing, end user training and support.
- Lead, manage and implement projects in application software and Microsoft Dynamics GP and Dynamics 365 Business Central application software modules, including the following modules: General Ledger, Fixed Asset Management, Multicurrency Management, Bank Reconciliation, Payables Management, Receivables Management, Grant Management, Encumbrance Management, Management reporter and/or account schedules, Human Resources Management, Payroll, Sales Order Processing, Purchase Order Processing and Inventory Control, in addition to other Dynamics GP modules as and when required.
- Develop and manage the operational and delivery side of Microsoft Dynamics ERP applications.
- Provide consulting, implementation and technical support for Microsoft Dynamics ERP including the reporting components.
- Identify software development opportunities and work to bring those opportunities to the marketplace.
- Understand clearly the Microsoft Dynamics GP and Dynamics 365 Business Central product range and how the components fit together.
- Present and demo Microsoft Dynamics ERP software to clients and prospects.
- Help in the preparation of proposals to clients when required.
- Maintain excellent relationships with customers and prospects.
- Maintain current knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics ERP products and up to date on Microsoft Dynamics product certifications and knowledge of CRG third-party software.
- Assist in managing the CRG MBS Support Desk when required to ensure that clients receive accurate and timely responses to their GP support issues
- Assist in pre-sales activities including the performance of demos when required.
- Assist in pre-implementation activities including business requirements planning (BRP) when required.
- Assist in project documentation when required.
- Any other reasonable consulting duties that may be requested or required.
- Consultants may be requested to get certification in particular areas and modules of Dynamics.
- Develop and/or customize GP forms and reports for customers including Management Reporter reports.
- 5+ years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamics ERP applications; exposure or working knowledge of CRM and integration tools would be highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting and/or extensive experience in an accounting role, or a professional accounting designation.
- Must be willing to achieve Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central certifications (if not already held).
- A good level of competence with analysis tools such as SSRS, cubes and PowerBI
- Experience in training end users on software applications.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting environment.
- Client facing, demonstrating good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated initiative and business acumen
- Willing to travel.
- Team player and self-starter. We are looking for a self-motivated person who will thrive under dynamic conditions and within deadlines. Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ERP implementation principles, practices and methodologies and a commitment to becoming Microsoft certified on various products, are essential requirements.
- Competitive salary and performance/KPI/Metrics based incentives based on candidates qualifications
- Benefits package
- Career development opportunities
- Remote Flexibility