Multilingual Film/TV Show Metadata Curator
Metadata powers key aspects of the Apple Media Products (AMP) experience including UI, search, and Siri.
Curators will work with the AMP Metadata Ops team to ensure metadata meets best-in-class standards for quality and coverage by cooperating with international teams to monitor, curate and improve the accessibility of our products.
- Curate metadata for movies and TV shows using an internal CMS.
- Verify content accuracy, ensure it meets established standards.
- Make edits, suggest fixes for the content.
- Make decisions on content with limited information.
- Report any patterns of issues observed to help improve database, product performance.
- Test tools and provide feedback to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Work and communicate with cross-functional teams.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Native-level proficiency in another language
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to maintain motivation and solid focus through hours of repetitive tasks
- Highly detail-oriented, able to multitask and meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Sharp problem-solving and analytical skills
- Quick-learner who continually seeks out improvement and prevent errors from recurring
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity and making sound judgment calls
- Wide-ranging, up-to-date knowledge of movies, TV shows, music, literature, social media platforms, as well as cultural sensitivities and nuances specific to your locale
- Experience with basic Apple and/or Microsoft productivity tools
- Degree not required but preferred in: Art, Design, Media, Production, Literature, Film, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of spreadsheet and XML a plus
Location and Schedule:
- West Lake Hills, Austin, TX
- Noon-8:30pm Tues-Sat or Sun-Thurs depending on client's needs