Dynamics GP Implementation Consultant
Menlo Technologies is looking for a Dynamics GP Implementation Consultant to help with design, deployment, training, and support.
- Perform business process discovery to document system requirements by gathering and analyzing information from the executives and accountants.
- Define service scope (statement of work) and corresponding labor estimates to complete assignments.
- Demonstrate ability to estimate and manage work assignments to budget.
- Assist in research of new technologies and trends that might impact our clients and make appropriate recommendations.
- Assist client with compliance areas associated with back office service
- Manage assigned client service engagements
- Execute assigned tasks relating to the client’s back office services or as assigned by the Consulting Manager
- Communicate advice and answer questions of client staff relating to client’s back office services
- Provide training or assistance to client staff relating to client’s back office services
- Perform emergency on-site or remote support as needed as requested by client or other consultants when urgent issues arise.
- Pursue advancement in technical back office service capabilities as well as advancement in “soft skill” competencies
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting
- Pursuit of any professional license is a plus but not a requirement
- An educational understanding of financial accounting principles/processes
- Strong interest in information technology demonstrated by either past work experience, coursework, or extracurricular activities
- Robust analytical and troubleshooting/problem solving skills
- Ability to work both collaboratively and individually when necessary
- Exposure to public speaking and/or giving presentations in front of various group sizes
- Quick learning skills and ability to take initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with multi-tasking and prioritization of tasks
- Experience with other ERP systems is a plus but not a requirement