We are hiring IT Engineer for our Hyderabad office.
Below is the JD:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems and to Maintain network and system security
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users and analyze and isolate issues
- Experience as L1, L2 support is preferred
- Knowledge in Azure PaaS and IaaS components and services
- Knowledge in deploying Application Server using Microsoft Azure architecture(s)
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security
- Administer servers, laptop and desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, company mobile phones, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Configure and fine tune cloud infrastructure systems, Install and configure virtual cloud instances
- Establish Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) to customer environments, Develop scripts for automating client/server functions and Monitor automated systems recovery solution.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences, Technology, degree or relevant experience with minimum 4 years.
- Experience with Microsoft Operating Systems, Microsoft Exchange Servers, Linux OS
- Good experience in Azure/AWS is preferred.
- Good knowledge in DevOps, Docker & Kubernetes
- Good experience in installing software, writing scripts.