Data Engineer - MS Azure ETL
- Architect, implement and deploy data solutions and pipelines
- Implement best practice patterns
- Engage with key stakeholders and take ownership of deliverables.
- Understand business problems and propose technical solutions
- Automate solutions and improve overall productivity and resource availability
Qualifications and Requirements
- 3 or more years’ experience in Cloud architecture (Azure specifically)
- 3 or more years’ experience in data engineering with Relational DataBase Management System (RDBMS) and SQL
- 3 or more years’ experience in experience in using ETL tools preferably SSIS packaging
- Experience on Azure Data Factory (Creating Pipelines, loading and moving data)
- Great at solving problems; debugging; troubleshooting; and designing & implementing solutions to complex technical issues
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies, prototype and propose solutions
- Experienced in working on Agile operation process including various tools (Code review, unit test automation, Environment, Service, Incident and Change Management).
- Experience in branching, tagging and maintaining the version across the environments using SCM tools like GIT
Good to have:
- Experience in Dimensional Data Modeling using Star and Snow Flake Schema.
- Expertise in MSBI technologies – (PowerBI, SSAS, AAS)
- Knowledge of Oilfield terminology and business practices
- Creativity and ability to formulate problems and solve them independently
- Highly collaborative work style
- Strong listening and communications skills
- Presenting & communicating information
- Result and quality focused