Dynamics CRM Consultant
Microsoft Dynamics CRM (D365 Customer Engagement) Consultant
Quisitive is a premier Microsoft solutions provider that helps enterprise organizations move, operate and innovate in the Microsoft cloud: Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Dynamics and Microsoft O365 as well as provide proprietary Software as a Service ("SaaS") solutions such as CRG emPerform(TM), LedgerPay and business solutions from other technology partners that complement the Microsoft platform. With a legacy of deep technical and business expertise, Quisitive is empowering the enterprise to navigate the ever-changing technology climate their business relies upon. Quisitive helps customers harness the power of the Microsoft cloud and innovative technologies such as, artificial intelligence, machine learning, the Internet of Things (IoT) and blockchain through customized solutions.
Quisitive was the 2019 Microsoft United States Partner of the Year. Quisitive earned this top honor among a global field of top Microsoft partners for demonstrating excellence in innovation and implementation of customer solutions based on Microsoft technology.
Quisitive is uniquely comprised of experienced Microsoft partner leaders and technologists who share a deep understanding of market needs and the appropriate application of Microsoft cloud technology. The company's expertise and focus are on helping industries such as financial services, manufacturing, oil and gas, and retail, drive innovation using Microsoft cloud-based technologies.
Quisitive serves clients globally with locations in Austin, TX; Dallas, TX; Denver, CO; Los Altos, CA; Minneapolis, MN; Ottawa, ON; Toronto, ON, and Washington, DC and Hyderabad, India. For more information, visit http://www.Quisitive.com and follow @BeQuisitive. TSXV: QUIS.
We are looking for a self-motivated person who will thrive under dynamic conditions and within deadlines. Demonstrated knowledge and experience in CRM/ERP implementation principles, practices and methodologies and a commitment to becoming Microsoft certified on various products, are essential requirements.
You will provide implementation and pre-sales support for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (Sales, Customer Service Marketing, Field Service and Project Service Automation) and related ISV add-on software solutions. This includes project/requirements definition, application configuration, integration testing, end user training and support.
- Involved in all stages of the project life cycle, you will interact directly with clients to identify problems, then propose, develop, implement and support the solutions
- Lead, manage and implement projects in application software and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement(D365 CE) applications
- Develop and manage the operational and delivery side of D365 CE application.
- Provide consulting, implementation and technical support for D365 CE including 3rd party solutions
- Identify software development opportunities and work to bring those opportunities to the marketplace
- Clearly understand the D365 CE portfolio of applications and how they interact with the Power Platform, O365 and the Common Data Service
- Present and demo D365 CE software to clients and prospects
- Help in the preparation of proposals to clients when required
- Maintain excellent relationships with customers and prospects
- Maintain current knowledge of D365 CE products and up to date on Microsoft Dynamics product certifications
- Assist in managing the Support Desk when required to ensure that clients receive accurate and timely responses to their CRM support issues
- Assist in pre-sales activities including the performance of demos when required
- Assist in pre-implementation activities including business requirements planning (BRP) when required
- Assist in project documentation when required
- Any other reasonable consulting duties that may be requested or required
- Consultants may be requested to get certified in particular areas and modules of D365 CE.
- Build plug-ins where necessary
- 5+ years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications, minimum of Microsoft CRM 2013; exposure or working knowledge of Dynamics ERP and integration tools would be highly desirable.
- Must have deployed or upgraded at least 3 D365 CE projects within the past 2 years
- Must be willing to achieve Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement certifications (if not already held).
- A good level of competence with the Microsoft Power Platform and plugins
- Experience in training end users on software applications.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting environment.
- Client facing, demonstrating good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated initiative and business acumen
- Willing to travel.
- Team player and self-starter.
- Competitive salary and performance/KPI/Metrics based incentives based on candidates qualifications
- Benefits package
- Career development opportunities
- Remote Flexibility