Work closely with and learn from a team of seasoned recruiters in a fast-paced recruiting organization, leading candidate searches for some of the top companies in the Bay Area, and hopefully basking in the glory of successful placements that is unrivaled by even the greatest thrills on Earth.
Responsibilities• Assist with the recruitment process--sourcing candidates, processing applicants, screening resumes, scheduling interviews, etc.
• Relentlessly communicate and follow-up with candidates, managers, and the rest of the team throughout the recruiting lifecycle
• Maintain, and utilize company’s applicant tracking system to track recruiting activities and candidate information
• Demonstrate passion, energy, drive, and commitment to turning candidates into employees
• Stay in-tune with current industry and job market trends and changes
• Identify opportunities and offer solutions for improving candidate experience and process efficiency
• 1+ years of relevant work experience
• Enthusiasm for a career in recruiting, human resources, or sales
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and team members with ever-changing deadlines, requirements, and other chaos
• Obsessively organized and detail-oriented
• Selfless team player who can also take the initiative and generate results independently
• Ability to handle confidential information and escalate issues with appropriate care and discretion
• High motor and tireless work ethic
• Knowledge in MS Outlook, Excel, Indeed, Jobvite, LinkedIn Recruiter a plus