Senior Data Engineer
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math or Engineering, or comparable work-related experience
- 6+ years of work experience with AWS and/or GCP services.
- 5+ years of experience with Python or Java or Scala.
- 5+ years’ experience with SQL
- 2+ years of Unix/Linux background including shell-scripting
- Experience working with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MYSQL, Cloud SQL)
- Managed services experience such as AWS Lambda, Google Functions, Cloud Pub/Sub, etc
- Experience with Big Query or Snowflake or other data warehouses
- Experience with version control systems (git, hg, svn), be very comfortable with branching and merging
- Familiarity with one or more BI reporting platforms (knowledge of Tableau is a plus)
- Familiarity with NoSQL concepts and platforms (Hadoop, Spark, Scala, Hbase)
- Outstanding programming and debugging skills
- Familiarity with Build Management, Continuous Integration, and Automated Testing (Jenkins).
- Snowflake Data Warehouse experience
- 6+ years of experience with Java or Python.
- 3+ years of UNIX/Linux background including shell-scripting
- DevOps skills a big plus
- Advanced degree (Masters) in Computer Science, Math or Engineering