restaurant systems manager
Restaurant Systems Manager
Mendocino Farms Sandwich Market
Studio City, CA
WHY WE EXIST: MENDOCINO FARMS
We are Mendocino Farms, a unique, fast-casual restaurant concept breaking all the old paradigms of the restaurant industry. At Mendocino Farms, we exist to sell more than just sandwiches, we sell happy. We are where the neighborhood comes together over inspired sandwiches and soulful salads made from thoughtfully sourced ingredients. Our name comes from legendary Mendocino County, a town known for pioneering the slow food movement and sustainable farming. At Mendo, we make daily decisions that reinforce our values of being trailblazers, learning and growing, building a ‘we’ culture, winning the day for our guests and our team members to ultimately, selling happy!
Restaurant Systems Manager
As a Restaurant Systems Manager for Mendocino Farms, you will be a key member of our team, focused on supporting our critical above store systems. You will report to the Director of Technology, and partner with many stakeholders across the company.
- Project Management:
- Lead ad-hoc IT related projects
- Coordinate teams of cross-functional stakeholders
- Define key success metrics and milestones
- Proactively identify potential roadblocks + suggest solutions
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Process Improvement:
- Document processes and troubleshooting procedures for all stakeholders
- Continuously look for opportunities to improve systems, processes, and the overall guest/team member experience
- Utilize both qualitative and quantitative metrics to define priorities + impact
- System Owner:
- Manage the configuration and support of our company’s above store systems, including (but not limited to):
- Crunchtime Labor + Inventory
- Monkey Media
- Data Warehouse/BI Tool
- Coordinate and work collaboratively with external vendors
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and outages with production systems
- Manage user account access + compliance for all systems
- Restaurant IT Support:
- Provide exceptional remote hardware/software support to restaurants
- Provide occasional evening/weekend after-hours technical support to restaurants
- Other IT related duties as needed
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of experience in a technical role, ideally in hospitality, retail or restaurants
- Working knowledge of Crunchtime Labor and Inventory
- Basic knowledge of IT troubleshooting
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Strong communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Genuine curiosity and interest in restaurant technology!
* Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
There is no “I” in Mendo
Mendocino Farms is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Mendocino Farms will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.