supply chain coordinator
SUPPLY CHAIN COORDINATOR
Los Angeles, CA
The Supply Chain Coordinator is responsible for supporting Mendocino Farms’ Supply Chain team and ensuring the efficient execution of its day-to-day operations by successfully accomplishing the following responsibilities:
- Manages and sees-thru the project life cycle and completion of new items, product improvements, product matching, limited-time-offers (LTO) and item/vendor transitions. Responsible for the cross-functional communication with core team members as each project moves along each stage gate process.
- Main communication point between suppliers, distribution centers and supply chain for all price changes and pricing management. Collects pricing from suppliers, submits pricing in ArrowStream and sends to distribution centers based on monthly deadlines. This includes weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly item price changes.
- Responsible for contract and document management across all supply chain partners, including but not limited to, collection and filing of pricing forms, contract documents, RFPs, routing of Pricing Addendum’s, vendor master list and other compliance documents related to vendor pricing and contract administration. Ensures that all contracts are up-to-date and filed/saved appropriately. Works with the team on any issues pertaining to collection of documents.
- Manages the vendor and new item set-up process, collects all necessary paperwork from suppliers and submits to distribution centers on a timely manner. Ensures that Distribution & Logistics are well-informed and included on all communication sent to the distribution centers.
- Develop and analyze reports from ArrowStream to proactively manage pricing contracts. Set-up recurring meetings with the Sourcing team to inform status on expiring contracts and documents needed to maintain data integrity.
- Communicates across all areas of the business including but not limited to Culinary, Food Safety and Quality Assurance, Operations, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Legal and Restaurant Development.
- Performs other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required, assigned, and directed.
Education – Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or related field.
Experience – 1-5 years related experience in distribution, logistics, purchasing, supply chain management, hospitality and/or customer service, preferably in the restaurant industry.
Skills/Knowledge/Abilities Excellent prioritization, interpersonal, problem-solving, and collaboration skills. Effective verbal and written communication skills; highly motivated and organized. Working knowledge of desktop computers and MS Office Suite particularly Excel. Demonstrates integrity and ethical behavior.Physical Requirements - Must be able to speak and hear clearly on the telephone and in person. Must be able to operate a computer, i.e., desktop, laptop, tablet, etc. Ability to travel as business needs require, 10% of the time or less.
* Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
There is no “I” in Mendo
Mendocino Farms is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Mendocino Farms will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.