restaurant team member - back of house
HIRING IMMEDIATELY for our location in 300 Mission!
NOW HIRING BACK OF HOUSE TEAM MEMBERS!
Make $20 - $24 / hr including tips!
We're not just selling sandwiches and salads. We're selling HAPPY!
Back of House Team Members: Cross trains and works in multiple kitchen stations, such as prep, dish, garnish, and grill, to prepare delicious sandwiches and salads.
We were founded with the vision to offer so much more than food, and since 2005, we’ve never let the spark of happiness go out! We Sell HAPPY!
Food is our love language! We connect guests to culinary adventure with our approachably adventurous menu. We use fresh ingredients you can feel good about. We believe that every guest is a friend we haven’t made yet or one we’re welcoming back!
Does this get you excited?! Then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
Visit the restaurant location for an on-the-spot interview!
Where: 300 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
When: Daily, 2pm-4pm
Tips – ALL Mendo Team Members participate in the tip pool!
Perks and Benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance*
- 401(K) Match, and other ancillary benefits*
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid sick leave
- Employee assistance program
- Parking & Transit Reimbursement*
- Discounted tickets through Tickets at Work!
- Free and delicious Mendo Meals on every shift!
- Clear path for growth and development
We’re Looking for Team Members that have the following:
- Great personalities, personality is everything!
- Hospitable attitudes!
- An overwhelming desire to help people!
- The ability to SELL HAPPY!
- You’ll spend your day passionately connecting with our guests!
- Full-time AND Part-time hours available
- We are seeking individuals who can work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
Apply today to learn more about this exciting opportunity to become part of the Mendo Team!
*For Team Members who qualify
There is no “I” in Mendo
Mendocino Farms is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Mendocino Farms will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
* Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.