RESTAURANT MANAGER - FULL TIME
Not your average restaurant! If you love being HAPPY, then continue reading!
Mendocino Farms Sandwich Market is looking for friendly and talented RESTAURANT MANAGERS with Best in Class hospitality standards to be leaders of the Mendo Brand.
Do you love to motivate others? Do you thrive on developing people? LOVE FOOD? Then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
We are looking for individuals with 2+ years of high volume restaurant or related hospitality management experience. Mendo Managers must be passionate about gourmet food and be able to SELL HAPPY!
If you are high energy, optimistic, encouraging and HAPPY, we want you on our Team!
Our Restaurant Managers have the following qualifications:
- Strong coach -- gives effective feedback, grows the team every day
- Ready to master every position in the restaurant before trying to teach someone else
- Cares about people -- builds relationships with guests
- Humble -- eager to learn from a dynamic, growing restaurant group
- Experience with managing a large team
- Familiar with Excel and Word
- Comfortable in the kitchen, skilled at ordering & inventory
We offer our Restaurant Managers:
- Competitive compensation
- Free Meals
- A supportive team environment - we know our success is proportional to the happiness we bring our team and guests
- Ongoing career development
Apply today to learn more about this exciting opportunity to become part of the Mendo Team!
In accordance with local law, Mendocino Farms requires all Team Members in this location to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. Mendocino Farms is an equal opportunity employer, and will consider requests for exemption from this policy as a reasonable accommodation where it can do so absent undue hardship, consistent with federal, state, and local law.
There is no “I” in Mendo
Mendocino Farms is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Mendocino Farms will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.