catering coordinator - up to $21 per hour - full time - new opening
Please stop by our Hiring Center for an on the spot interview.
Hiring Center Address:
274C N. El Camino Real, Encinitas, CA 92024
Hiring Center Hours of Operations:
You can also apply online or in person!
CATERING COORDINATOR – FULL TIME
Not your average restaurant…
Do you have catering experience? Do you love people? LOVE FOOD? Then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
We are looking for outgoing, personable individuals with Quick Casual restaurant experience. Catering Coordinators must be organized and able to multitask, while also being able to SELL HAPPY!
Personality is everything! You must be the most hospitable person you know and feel an overwhelming desire to help people! At Mendo we feel very proud about there not being a dull moment in your day! All you need to bring is your passion for people and your inner “foodie” out. We can teach you all the technical stuff.
As part of our unique Mendo Team, you'll handle a lot! But you are never on your own; it’s all about the Team! At Mendo, we’ll train you so you’re ready to handle any task. Here are some of the things you can expect to learn and do:
- Lead the store’s Catering Team and work closely with catering clients
- Provide excellent customer service to our catering clients
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, organization, initiative and enthusiasm
- Exhibit teamwork and effective communication
- Work closely with the store’s General Manager or Managing Partner
- Complete daily sales building tasks to promote continuing growth of the catering program
- Full-time Monday – Friday
- Must have a flexible work schedule-able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Not offering seasonal employment opportunities at this time
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Health, Dental & Vision for Team Members who qualify
- Free and delicious Mendo Meals on every shift!
Responsibilities & Essential Functions:
- Frequent walking and standing for long periods of time
- Ability to reach hands and arms in any direction and kneel and stoop repeatedly
- Occasionally access high storage shelving with the use of step ladder
- Lift and carry up to 35 lbs
- Perform repetitive tasks
- Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety and sanitation
*Must be 18 years of age or older
**The purpose of this document is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list.
There is no “I” in Mendo
Mendocino Farms is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Mendocino Farms will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.