expo - up to $21 per hour
Walk in for an on-the-spot interview every Monday-Friday 2pm-4pm!
PRODUCTION AND HOSPITALITY TEAM MEMBER
Not your average restaurant…
Mendocino Farms is looking for talented, hardworking, and highly motivated back of house Team Members to join our Production and Hospitality Team!
Here are some of the things you can expect to learn and do:
- Demonstrate positive attitude, initiative and enthusiasm
- Be organized and clean throughout the shift
- Prepare delicious---gourmet food
- Exhibit teamwork and effective communication
- Cross train and work in multiple kitchen stations, prep, dish, garnish, grill
- Maintain a clean kitchen, attend to special requests & keep guests happy!
- Have fun cooking for our Mendo fans!
- Full-time AND Part-time hours available
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Competitive Pay
- Tips – ALL Mendo Team Members participate in the tip pool averaging an additional $5 - $6 per hour!
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Health, Dental & Vision for Team Members who qualify
- Free and delicious Mendo Meals on every shift!
Responsibilities & Essential Functions:
- Frequent walking and standing for long periods of time
- Ability to reach hands and arms in any direction and kneel and stoop repeatedly
- Occasionally access high storage shelving with the use of step ladder
- Lift and carry up to 35 lbs.
- Perform repetitive tasks
- Prepare food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safety and efficiently
- Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety and sanitation
- The ability to work in an environment around smoke, steam, high temperatures, humidity and extreme cold
*Must be 18 years of age or older
**The purpose of this document is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list.
There is no “I” in Mendo
Mendocino Farms is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Mendocino Farms will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.