hospitality busser - up to $21 per hour
Walk in for an on-the-spot interview every Monday-Friday 2pm-4pm!
HOSPITALITY TEAM MEMBERS – Host, Food Runner, Busser
Not your average restaurant…
Mendocino Farms is looking for friendly and outgoing front of house Team Members to be ambassadors of the Mendo Brand and join our Hospitality Team!
Do you love people? LOVE FOOD? Then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
We’re Looking for Team Members that have the following:
- Great personalities, personality is everything!
- Hospitable attitudes!
- An overwhelming desire to help people!
- The ability to SELL HAPPY!
You’ll spend your day passionately connecting with our guests!
- Greeting guests
- Taking orders
- Running orders to guests
- Tidying the restaurant
- Full-time AND Part-time hours available
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Competitive Pay
- Tips – ALL Mendo Team Members participate in the tip pool averaging an additional $5 - $6 per hour!
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Health, Dental & Vision for Team Members who qualify
- Free and delicious Mendo Meals on every shift!
Responsibilities & Essential Functions:
- Frequent walking and standing for long periods of time
- Ability to reach hands and arms in any direction and kneel and stoop repeatedly
- Occasionally access high storage shelving with the use of step ladder
- Lift and carry up to 35 lbs.
- Perform repetitive tasks
- Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety and sanitation
*Must be 18 years of age or older
**The purpose of this document is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list.
There is no “I” in Mendo
Mendocino Farms is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Mendocino Farms will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.