Global Director, CSR & Engagement
Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,400 customers and partners access the worlds most-used platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com.
This role will set the foundation and strategy for the CSR and Engagement functions to ensure that we are building out an employee centric program that is also creating a return on investment. This position will take our existing programs and expand them into the business while also transforming our programs into a collaborative social impact incubator and enhancing our employee experiences.
- Design the mission and vision for the department
- Build out the Engagement and CSR strategy for Medidata
- Ensure that our strategy continues to integrate CSR into our business strategy, resulting in innovative solutions to solve critical industry challenges for patients
- Provide new recommendations to improve the current CSR Strategy and continue to build an innovative program
- Manage a high performing team
- Work with SLT stakeholders to get their buy in for engagement and CSR programs
- Manage the team to ensure that the employee experience and social impact programs create a more engaged workforce
- Manage overall budget
- Connect our talent pipeline to our STEM organizations and manage the Founders’ Scholarship
- Work closely with the DEI team to engage our BRGs in social impact programs
- Connect our CSR program so that each program is directly connected to high potential talent.
- Work with Talent Development to utilize our CSR and Engagement programs as experiential learning
- Expand and grow the MediED program, our collegiate software donation program
- Work within the regions to design innovative programs that drive social impact
- Assess our philanthropic relationships to ensure that we are having the greatest impact
- Support and partner with our parent organization Dassault Systemes on Sustainability initiatives
Education & Experience:
- Requires a minimum of 10 years of related work experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 7 years with a Master’s degree; or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 7 years of experience within CSR will be required with overall experience in CSR, Social Impact, Employee Engagement, or Employee Experience will be important for this role
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.