Regional Account Manager
As the subject matter expert for our clinical cloud platform, you are the go-to domain expert, and the evangelist for this area of our clinical trial solution offering. Our expertise is leveraged by Account Managers at key inflection points in the sales cycle. Beyond driving incremental revenue for the organization, we set the dialogue in the marketplace for the Medidata Clinical Cloud by working in concert with R&D, Marketing (Field & Product), Market Development, Inside Sales and the Value teams. The Solution Sales will shape and help execute Medidata’s Clinical Cloud Platform go-to-market strategy.
- Being the best clinical Big data and AI expert in the region, this person is closely working with country managers, sales team and corp ACORN AI team
- The person is responsible for building the right business strategy with the country leaders and driving the market demand with the awareness effort to customers
- The person needs to function as a BD person who can form a partnership with the local healthcare big data players
- The person is guiding the customer who may not have deep technical expertise to the right direction to understand the value of Medidata ACORN AI offering
- The person is responsible for understanding the ACORN AI solution fully and educating internal team as well as key decision makers of customer accounts
- The person involves pre-sales as well as post-sales discussion with the customer to deliver the value of the ACORN AI solution and to make sure that offerings are well utilized for the best outcome of the clinical trial of the customer accounts
- Must be an effective communicator to explain the concept of ACORN AI solution in an easier manner by becoming the bridge between corp ACORN AI team and customers
Your Education & Experience:
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in clinical trial or life science industry
- PhD/Master’s degree or experience in bioinformatics preferred
- Basic knowledge in statistics is preferred
- Solution selling experience is a must
- English proficiency is a must
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Information Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or other factors that are unrelated to the legitimate business interests of Medidata Solutions.