Enterprise Adoption Executive
Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences with the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial and real-world data. Powered by artificial intelligence and delivered by #1 ranked industry experts, the Intelligent Platform for Life Sciences helps pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk and optimize outcomes. Medidata serves more than 1,000 customers and partners worldwide and empowers more than 100,000 certified users every day to create hope for millions of patients. Discover the future of life sciences: www.mdsol.com
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia with over 2000 employees.
The Enterprise Adoption Executive team at Medidata provides focused resources for key Top 25 Pharma customers to provide sales enablement, attainment, and increase platform adoption. Drive product DENSITY and INTENSITY.
The Enterprise Adoption Executive works closely across Enterprise sales team as a strategic sales relationship builder, trusted advisor, future state advisor, client advocate, and Medidata Clinical Cloud evangelist.
- Commercial sales role within the Medidata Enterprise Sales team.
- Enterprise Adoption Executive will drive consumption of Enterprise Agreement’s on the study by study sales activity.
- Train large Pharma Project Management, Data Management, Innovation, Business Development teams on the Medidata Products and Platform – Business Advisory Training for the products the sponsor is enabled in.
- Map the buying process within the sponsor for new products and include Professional Services
- Map the bidding process and understand the quoting/bidding process of the sponsor – who makes the decision
- Map and understand the sponsor Protocol process
- Engage with business value team to develop business case proposals' to drive product adoption
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years in leadership roles managing direct or indirect teams in a cross-functional environment
- 5+ years managing client and/or customer facing relationships and interacting at all levels of the organization including the executive suite
- 3+ years managing clinical systems implementations such as IVRS, EDC, CTMS, and business analytics.
- 3+ years of professional experience with Clinical Research Organizations, Pharmaceutical, and/or Medical Device organizations implementing clinical trials
- Experience in a clinical development and/or process development role is preferred
- Experience working in a regulated, quality system environment is preferred
- Excellent project management and organization skills with great attention to detail
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent computer and presentation skills
- Flexible, team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office, with heavy emphasis on Word, Excel, Power Point
Your Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in the Life Sciences, Engineering or Computer Science preferred. Master’s degree or higher a plus, especially an MBA
- Requires a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the clinical development for CRO’s, pharma, medical device; or equivalent experience
- Requires a minimum of 5 years successful experience working with technology solutions used in clinical development; preferably in any or all of the following: Imaging, IVRS, EDC, CTMS
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.