Associate Implementation Consultant
Dassault Systèmes Life Sciences Engagement team: empowering people and energizing passion to change the world and create the future.
Dassault Systèmes, with 35 years of experience transforming the way products are designed, produced and supported has combined with Medidata, developers of the world’s most-used platform for clinical development, commercial and real-world data. Our Life Sciences sales and marketing teams bring together all of Dassault Systemes life science capabilities in one go-to-market organization, providing our clients with life science domain focus and expertise to accelerate their business. As one organization we are leading the transformation in life sciences. Unique in the industry, we provide our clients with an integrated business and scientific platform from discovery and preclinical development, through clinical trials, all the way to manufacturing and commercialization. Discover the future of life sciences: www.mdsol.com
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. Dassault Systemes Life Sciences & Healthcare, led by Medidata co-founder Tarek Sherif, has global operations and employees in the US, Europe and Asia.
Associate Implementation Consultants (AICs) support Implementation Consultants (ICs) on day to day activities, working alongside Project Managers and other functional departments during the implementation or enablement of Medidata’s software applications.
- Support ICs in configuring or enabling customers on Medidata software to translate customer needs and meet customer requirements.
- Adhere to or educate on best practices for implementing Medidata’s software.
- Contribute to, author, adapt or agree on specifications based upon client requirements. This can include functional test cases for use in configuring and developing solutions in Medidata’s suite of products, as well as in custom integrations.
- Support developers and other cross functional departments during configuration or implementation of specifications.
- Support cross functional departments with issue resolution.
- Shadow and work towards the delivery of in-person/remote client workshops.
- Work to meet Project Management timelines and ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Support customers during enablement or implementation of our software by answering questions, resolving configuration or UAT issues, and providing guidance on software usage
- Adhere to industry data collection and handling standards to ensure consistency and facilitate downstream processing (e.g., QC testing).
- Communicate status reports to stakeholders on both client and internal projects.
- Participate in internal initiatives, e.g., process improvement, product improvement, and identifying best practices.
- Comply with and enforce Medidata Standard Operating Procedures, processes and policies.
- Knowledge of computer usage in a web-based environment
- Ability to absorb and apply new information quickly
- Ability to think logically to solve complex problems
- Solid analytical and technical skills with regard to software applications
- Strong collaboration and team-building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
- Willing to travel to office locations and customer engagements
- Industry knowledge of Clinical Trial processes, specifically as they relate to data collection, standards, management, and preparation for statistical analysis is preferred
- Understanding of those associated specifications, and ability to translate them into clinical systems solutions is preferred
- Experience working to Standard Operating Procedures is preferred
Your Education & Experience:
- 4 -year college degree required (analytic discipline a plus)
- 1-3 years relevant experience in clinical/biomedical and/ or software development environment
- Good experience working with clinical trials in a data management-related role, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience supporting project teams and meeting project timelines
Dassault Systemes and Medidata are making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device research and development, manufacturing and commercialization, to enable life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of the most exciting areas for global innovation.
With Medidata’s record of more than 20,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world, we also pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of insights to our clients, enabling them to make the decisions that allow them to reach waiting patients sooner.