Senior Applications Engineer (React)
Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,400 customers and partners access the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com.
- Design, build, test, document, deploy, monitor, and maintain applications in a production environment.
- Apply good technical practices such as continuous integration, test automation, and Github Pull Request reviews.
- Work closely with Agile team members, collaborating with testers to ensure quality and with product managers to turn great ideas into detailed requirements.
- Be self motivated and eager to engage in high impact, challenging engineering problems while continuously raising the standard of quality in our products and services in a full solutions-oriented SaaS environment
- Experience programming in React/Redux/Typescript
- Experience with object-oriented design concepts
- Experience developing cloud-based web applications or services (AWS a plus)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Source control management (Git/Github) experience
- TDD/BDD experience
- Nice to haves: C# and Experience writing and optimizing SQL (Postgres)
Your Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.